Providence is like a consulting partner to our customers when it comes to Bell Business Internet services which are designed to make your business runs faster than ever before. All packages include download speed, upload speed, modem and security features for a single monthly rate. Eligibility for higher speed products will be determined by the service address or footprint of the customer. Broadly, the footprint is divided into high speed connectivity provisioned over either one of the following network access: ATM (copper), FTTN (Fiber to the Node) and FTTB (Fiber to the business) and dedicated internet provisioned over fiber optic access.
Business High Speed Internet
The high speed internet can provide a speed up to 940Mbps download and 940Mbps upload speed, depending on service availability at your location.
All Business High Speed Internet packages include the following:
- Unlimited usage
- Modem with WiFi capability
- Download and upload speeds
- 24*7 bilingual support
- 20 hours dial back-up
- 1 pack of 5 email address
- Security Feature, depending on the product
In addition to the standard package components, customers can choose optional features such as Static IP, 8 hour SLA, Domain Registration.
Value proposition and Benefits
- Simplified ordering experience both for the customer and the agent.
- Round-the-clock technical support – Professional 24/7 Help Desk support
- Download speeds of upto 100Mbps and upload speeds of upto 10Mbps in FTTN footprint
- Symmetrical download/upload speeds in FTTB upto 940Mbps
- Wireless modem included with the service
Business Internet Dedicated
Business Internet Dedicated service from Bell gives customers permanently connected, high-speed Internet access with exceptional uptime and performance. It offers comprehensive service-level agreements, stringent security protection, and 24/7 monitoring to ensure optimum performance and reliability. Ideal for businesses looking to host a website, manage an email server or connect workstations over a LAN, Business Internet Dedicated includes:
- A managed router
- Symmetrical speeds up to 10 Gbps
- An industry-leading four-hour mean time to repair SLA
- Performance and utilization reporting
- Assignment of IPv4 and IPv6 static addresses